Chromedriver or EdgeDriver :Unquoted string in JSON data only valid for dictionary names.
The script is pointing to a non-existent or an incorrect version of ChromeDriver / EdgeDriver.
1. Run task manager, look for any chromedriver instances and kill them. Or reboot!
2. Search for and delete all copies of ChromeDriver on the PC. Delete them
3. Download fresh copy of ChromeDriver paying minute attention to the version to make sure it matches the version of Chrome installed.
4. MANUALLY run ChromeDriver.exe BEFORE running the Macro Scheduler script. That way you get a console (it has a window) and you will see any errors/debug info.
5. Run a simple script that just does a ChromeStart. See if Chrome opens.