How do I upgrade/install over a previous/existing version?
This applies to upgrading to a new version; or installing the registered version over an existing evaluation version.
1. Exit the existing copy(ies) of Macro Scheduler and ensure Macro Scheduler isn't running.
2. Run the setup program that you downloaded or from your CDROM if you have one.
3. At the 'Select Install Type' screen select the MINUMUM option. This will ensure that the software and documentation is updated but your scripts and settings remain intact.
4. At the next screen - 'Install Folder' - specify the location of the existing install.
5. Complete the installation. The software will restart and your existing scripts and settings will appear.