How do I fully uninstall and reinstall Macro Scheduler?
If you wish to perform a virgin install of Macro Scheduler, please follow the steps below, where XX is your Macro Scheduler version number.
Back up your scripts first just as a precaution, then follow these steps :
1. Uninstall Macro Scheduler.
2. Delete the Macro Scheduler XX folder in My Documents.
3. Delete any files called Macro Scheduler XX in My Documents.
4. Delete the registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MJTNET\MSchedXX
Reinstall / Import
5. Reinstall using the full installer.
6. Create groups, if necessary.
7. Import your macros using File/Import (or just drag and drop).